Thursday 26 November 2009

Onda Bed, by Paolo Piva

So I'm still awaiting for everything to go through, plus the day job is manic at the moment... which is why I haven't written much since my first post. What I did want to quickly jot down was how I loved the bedroom special in November's issue of Elle Decoration, however was a little disappointed at the price tags, as it's my first home I'd love to it be all that it can without the crazy costs.



'Onda' bed, by Paolo Piva, Poliform (from £5480)
http://www.poliformuk.com/

What I did find is that if I was willing to make a compromise on the bed frame, what I could afford is a custom headboard, which would make a real impact in the room without being overbearing... my search for custom headboards landed me on the Love Leather website - http://www.loveleather.co.uk/ and sure enough they were able to send me some leather swatch samples - loving the olive at the moment, but will have to get in the room and suss out the space a bit more. Nothing which quite matches the ultra sleek form of the Onda however...

No comments:

Post a Comment