Monday 16 November 2009

A little bit of an intro

I'm a single female in my mid twenties and I'm finally in the process of buying my very first flat/apartment - very exciting!

I've been doing so much research on interiors lately and I thought it would be great to document my first rennovation experience. I'm loving Elle Decoration and Living etc and have consequently fallen in love with Meridiani beds and Mercury stoves - I head up the digital team at a design agency and yes being a designer does make you a marketeers dream! However, it is looking as though these dreams are somewhat beyond my bank balance and so I thought it would be an interesting way to use this blog as a platform in showcasing my attempts to create these marketed lifestyles without the designer price tag - whether I will achieve this will be another matter, I guess half the fun is finding out!

No comments:

Post a Comment